There are many wonderful benefits of Reiki. Reiki is a very simple process, but usually produces quite profound effects. The main purpose of Reiki is not only to heal diseases, but also to promote a positive mind and healthy body so that people can experience joy in life.
However, Reiki does not promise a miraculous cure from disease. Conditions that have taken years to manifest in the physical body cannot be cured in a few sessions. The person has to want to be well and will probably also need to make some lifestyle changes so that the source of stress and negative emotion (disease) does not recur. It takes time for the Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual bodies to be brought back into balance.
Benefits of Having Reiki Treatments
Reiki unlike many modern day remedies works directly on restoring the balance on all levels and works directly on the problem and condition instead of just masking or relieving symptoms. Some of the benefits of Reiki are as follows:
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit;
- Increases energy levels;
- Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension;
- Clears the mind and improves focus;
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability;
- Aids better sleep;
- Reduces blood pressure;
- Helps relieve pain;
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins;
- Supports the immune system;
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleansing;
- Promotes creativity; and
- Compliments medical treatment.
The great thing about Reiki is that one does not have to be ill to experience the benefits.
Reiki unlike many modern day remedies works directly on restoring the balance on all levels and works directly on the problem and condition instead of just masking or relieving symptoms.